Friday, October 10, 2008

Just A Random One [this one's for andrea]

So me and a friend were having a written convo during bio class and we touched on an interesting concept.

Here is a snippet of the convo. [j=me and a=Andrea]

a = Hahaha, ew. Your weird, but then again, so is everyone.
j = yupp. But wait, if I’m weird, but everyone is weird, wouldn't that make me normal?
a = I guess...
j = yup, and people who aren’t weird are just crazy, like mental institute crazy.
a = that's pretty cool. So what does that make me?
j = see you fit into the group of people who aren’t weird category, however your like secretly weird so you would be like one of those crazy people who can live in everyday society as long as they take their pills.
a = but I don't take pills...
j = we're talking about a hypothetical world!!

Anyways that’s the upside down world I live in
And I’d like to give a shout out to ANDREA MAO
She’s the one who asks me like 5 times a day to update my blog
You’re so cool I would hug you.....if you let me...

Here’s another snippet just to prove how cool Andrea is;

a = btw, I burned down the North Pole
j = why? ..... Did Santa touch you?
a = No.... did he touch you?
j = well no... But if he touched me I would burn down the North Pole and press charges
a = I lied. I didn't burn down the North Pole
j = shame on you!
a = oh well...
j = you could have potentially ruined 20 million children's beliefs about Santa and all you say is oh well?!?

For all you who think Andrea is normal...beware she's not lol
jk luv you Andrea!

No comments: