Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Oh, Sweet Ally!

This blog post was meant for yesterday, but i had no time to write it...

ALLY WEBSTER IS LEAVING CARVER!
ask me how I feel.. the answer is very sad.

But Ally will have fun in Hicsville, she'll be the coolest one there :)
I don't really know what to write, cause I'm still in shock...lol
However,
I SHALL MISS YOU ALLY!
but we will still hang out :)

Also, I had the most depressing day at camp.
I was walking to the park with one of the kids that I know very well.
Hes so cute, i just want to steal him.
He was looking around and he spotted this bike so he yells to me;
"Jessie! Jessie! Look, look at the bike"
He was explaining to me how cool the bike was, when a sad look came over his face. I asked him what was wrong, and he said that he wants to ride his bike when he got home, but he can't because it's to small and his knees hit the handles.
So I respond; "Maybe you can get a new one for Christmas or your birthday"
He looks at me and says that he asked his mom, and she told him that they couldn't afford one.
It broke my heart. And to make things worse, he started to describe the bike he wanted; Blue Hotwheels, the one with flames.
I just want to buy this kid a bike!

I don't know how to end this one, but with the hopes that tomorrow will be better.

P.S. Since I'm writing this a day late, today was much, much better!

No comments: