Sunday, July 6, 2008

I've Come Over To The Darkside

That’s right guys, I've come over to the dark side.
I'm right up there with Darth Vader and Darth Sidious.
You might be asking yourself; why is she saying this...
Well I answer you; I have created a blog!
Everyone I know has one, and now I am just another blog.
And I am quite sure no one will read this.
I could start talking smack about everyone I know (which I won't, cause I love most of them)
and no one would know, except maybe a random, very unfortunate person who happened to stumble upon my blog. Let me emphasize the word unfortunate.
I would also like to apologize in advance.
Simply for the fact that most of the things I will post, will be a waste of your time.
It will be one of those things you read, then say to yourself;
"Wow, I really wish I had the last three minutes of my life back so I could do something useful with my life, like watch "muffins" on youtube for the bagillionth time"
I would also like to make an apology to my faithful readers (I doubt there will be) for not being faithful/committed. This isn't to say that I am not a faithful/committed person, it’s just hard to be faithful/committed to an inanimate object, like this blog.
So that’s about it. I’m sorry you had to suffer through that.

Sincerely Yours;
Jess

No comments: