Saturday, September 6, 2008

Well Here It Is...

As promised, a blog about my new job.

I am the new waitress of your local family friendly Banner's Restaurant!

Don't pee yourself, it's not that exciting.

I love working there, everyone is so nice and old! It' like having a million grandparents, dead serious [no pun intended]. They like ask me my name and I know theirs, it's so awesome!

Oh but wait, it's not always just sweet old men...there's also the sweet, good looking men ;)
I mean my dreams came true the other day; 6 Irish men, and one waitress [that waitress being me]. They were so nice, and they gave me a huge tip :)

What else, is there....hmmmm
Oh yeah there was this one older gentleman who pretended to have a heart attack on my second day!!

Like holy crap, I nearly had one.
I come up to him and I ask "how was everything?, would you like some more coffee?"
[I line I use on all the men ;) it's doesn't seem to work tho]
And he's like "yeah, everything is good but....." then he proceeds to pretend he is having a heart attack!
Who would do this to me on my second day!!
Actually it was quite funny, but still.... he took like 5 years off my life.
He's like my favorite customer.
The other day he asked me for a stack of 100$ bills and a new car...He's so cool...

I also broke my first glass today, it was quite funny.

I was taking out a glass to fill with water and I underestimated how high the counter was and smashed the glass straight into the counter, it's was quite funny.

The best part is, no one knows it happened....just me :D

Anyways, this was one of the more boring entries, sorry for the dryness :)

Also, sudoku is harder with your eyes closed, go figure!

No comments: